
I am currently reading "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" by Frerich Nietsche. This book is somewhat lacking in limiting beleifs. The only beleifs that could be considered limiting are: I am too wise for others/ they are not wise enough to understand by thoughts, and "My happiness has wounded me: and all sufferers shall be physicians to me!"
But if I were able to speak with Zarathustra there is nothing I could say to help him. After all his limiting beleifs are the result of crossing the threshold, and thus does not need any help in doing so.
See if you can expand your response. Because I have not read what you are reading, I do not fully understand your quotation or its connection to the topic. Perhaps look at HOW these beliefs limit the character more specifically. Which threshold does he cross? Be sure that you write clearly for any audience - especially those who have not read the novel you have selected.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above comment, mainly because I know why those beliefs would limit me personally, but I don't have any clue to how that would affect the character in question.
ReplyDelete